The domain name www.thebakersnest.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by The Baker’s Nest with its registered office at #302/a, Vinayak Residency, Tirthak tenement road, waghodia road, vadodara. All information, products and services displayed on the website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. The website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use this website belonging to The Baker’s Nest, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. The Baker’s Nest reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the website of The Baker’s Nest.
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. We have made every effort to display the colour of our products that appear on the website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of colours displayed.
3. The sizes provided in the website may not be precise, there can be a deviation up to +/- 10%.
4. The Baker’s Nest will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on www.thebakersnest.in. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, or under any other cause of action.
5. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of The Baker’s Nest.
6. The Baker’s Nest reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
7. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. The Baker’s Nest reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, The Baker’s Nest has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of www.thebakersnest.in without prior intimation whatsoever.
8. For online purchases made through credit card or debit cards, the user must exclusively use only his/her own credit or debit card OR Mobile Applications to fulfil the payment.
9. The Baker’s Nest shall not entertain any complaints after 2 days, once the order is delivered.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
11. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
12. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms
part of these terms and conditions.